It’s Fall Again
I can’t believe that it’s already fall. The year has gone by so fast. I hope that it has been a productive and fulfilling year for you and your loved ones.
Here Are Some Home Owner Tips/Reminders
- Garbage disposal: Crush ice (sharpens), baking soda and citrus fruit rinds (freshens).
- Fridge: Vacuum behind and clean coils, replace water filter for ice maker.
- Range Hood Fan: Check and clean.
- Plumbing: Check for leaks on supply lines to sinks and toilets.
- Smoke Detectors: Check batteries and change if needed.
- Air Filters: Change every two months
Do a home safety check where you test smoke detector batteries, check all locks, and look for things like loose knobs, shelves, tripping hazards and more.